INFORMATION FOR FAMILIES AND HOTELS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Who do we hire?
SEE LITTLE PRINCE NANNIES REQUIEREMENTS
- Have at least two years of professional experience with verifiable references and a degree or recognized certification in professional childcare. Without a degree or certificate, the nanny must have more than three years of verifiable experience.
- Provide at least two references or verifiable letters of recommendation.
- Have permission to legally work in Spain.
- Posses the Certificate of Sexual Offenses, which proves that they have never committed any sort of crime of this nature. As a requirement by law enacted in 2015, all people who work in regular contact with children must obtain this certificate. Upholding this regulation is a top priority for us at Little Prince.
- Have a sincere passion for working with children.
THE SAFETY OF YOUR CHILDREN IS OUR MAIN PRIORITY
2. How much notice is needed to book a nanny?
For temporary positions at least one day in advance. However, we will always try and organise a nanny for you, even at short notice. For permanent placements, depending on how specialised your search is, it can take between 1 week to 1 month to find a nanny. Email us at email@example.com, give us a call at +34 645 434 203, or fill out the contact form that you will find at the end of this page if you need more information.
3. Can I meet the nanny beforehand?
In the case of permanent services, you can meet nannies beforehand and interview them before setting up a contract.
In the case of temporary services, if you’d like to meet the nanny beforehand, we recommend that you request the nanny to arrive 30 minutes early. We can always arrange Skype or Facetime interviews before the service.
4. Can I have the same nanny when I book more than one day/night?
If not we will try our best to send you the same nanny.
5. How do I pay for the service?
For permanent placements, you must pay 50€ to commence the search and then our additional commission accordingly. Contact us for more information about fees.
6. Is there a cancellation fee?
7. How do I make a booking?
You can call us, send us an email, or request a nanny on our website. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, give us a call at on +34 645 434 203, or fill out a contact form for more information.