FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Who do we hire?
SEE LITTLE PRINCE NANNIES REQUIEREMENTS
- Have at least two years of professional experience with verifiable references and a degree or recognized certification in professional childcare. Without a degree or certificate, the nanny must have more than three years of verifiable experience.
- Provide at least two references or verifiable letters of recommendation.
- Have permission to legally work in Spain.
- Posses the Certificate of Sexual Offenses, which proves that they have never committed any sort of crime of this nature. As a requirement by law enacted in 2015, all people who work in regular contact with children must obtain this certificate. Upholding this regulation is a top priority for us at Little Prince.
- Have a sincere passion for working with children.
THE SAFETY OF YOUR CHILDREN IS OUR MAIN PRIORITY
2. How much notice is needed to book a nanny?
3. Can I meet the nanny beforehand?
In the case of temporary services, if you’d like to meet the nanny beforehand, we recommend that you request the nanny to arrive 30 minutes early.
4. Can I have the same nanny when I book more than one day/night?
If not we will try our best to send you the same nanny.
5. How do I pay for the service?
For permanent placements, you must pay 50€ to commence the search and then our additional commission accordingly. Contact us for more information about fees.
6. Is there a cancellation fee?
7. How do I make a booking?
8. Is the nanny coming to my hotel/apartment?
9. Do you have nannies that specialize in working with children who have special needs?
10. In which cities does Little Prince Nanny Agency work?
Our professional nannies are trained and speak different languages. At Little Prince we adapt to your needs to offer you the babysitter, temporary nanny or permanent nanny you need.
Check out our services and discover everything we can do for you.